LCAP 2017-18 FINAL REPORT
LCAP 2016-17 FINAL REPORT
2017 PowerPoint Presentation
PUSD 2020 LCAP Survey
From February 1 through February 14, 2020, PUSD will be conducting our annual survey to gather stakeholder input on our Local Control Accountability Plan, or LCAP, which will shape the District’s goals and guide our budgeting priorities for 2020-2021. We want to hear from our parents, students, staff, and community members!
You will be asked to respond to one question: “What things do we need to focus on to ensure our students are college, career, and life ready?”
You can participate by following this link:
Adults can get started here: https://my.thoughtexchange.com/#p915330432
High School students ONLY: https://my.thoughtexchange.com/#p365478947
Please watch this video from Superintendent Phelps explaining our annual survey and why it's important:
LCAP Survey Process
To make it as easy and convenient as possible to participate, we are using an online tool called Thoughtexchange that users can access right from their smartphone or computer. Responses are confidential, and you can respond with as few or as many different thoughts as you like. After sharing your own thoughts, you are asked to consider and assign stars to the ideas shared by others, to discover what’s most important to our community.
Thoughtexchange is essentially a virtual conversation, where you can share your thoughts, see the thoughts of others in your school community, and prioritize the thoughts most important to you. For the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Thoughtexchange, go here for FAQs.
During our open survey period, from February 1-February 14, 2020, you can come back to Thoughtexchange as often as you’d like to participate, and in fact, we ask that you do come back to rate some of the new ideas that have been shared since you first participated.
If you would like to participate in person, we will be hosting two meetings District wide:
- Tuesday, February 4th at 6:30pm at Valley Elementary School's Library
- Wednesday, February 5th at 6pm at the District Office Community Room
RSVP Here: https://forms.gle/NDXYcrxH2SC5g7AU8
Or, if you need online access, stop by the front office at your school, where you can complete the survey on a computer.
Here are some quick tips to get you going:
- Thoughtexchange can be translated into any language supported by Google Translate, just click on the “English” down arrow in the upper right of the home screen to select a language
- Remember, you can share as many separate thoughts as you’d like, but share only one thought per bubble and explain why each thought is important.
- This is not a place to air your complaints or name specific individuals. If you have a concern, please contact your school directly. All responses will be reviewed. Any responses that are rude, hurtful, or identify a person or a group of people in a negative way will be removed.
- Consider and rate the thoughts of others using one to five stars. The more you agree with or like another person’s thought, the more stars you assign to that thought. (Try to get through at least 20 different thoughts, which is an ideal number).
- When enough participants have shared and rated thoughts, you will be able to explore and discover the top results.
Thank you in advance for your participation and partnership.