2020-2021 Registration will begin on 2/1/2020 right here by submitting a Registration Request. Waitlists do not rollover each year. If you are currently on a waitlist you will need to submit a new request on 2/1.
2019-2020 Registration Information
How to register:
Submit Registration Request form. CLICK HERE!
- The Registration Request form for each school year becomes LIVE on February 1st. Waitlists do not rollover.
- The Registration Request form provides basic student information and a 1st and 2nd choice of preschool class.
- See below to choose your site preference and program option (part day, full day, parent participation, etc.).
- This is a request only, not an actual registration. If your child is selected by our lottery, a link to our enrollment packet will be sent to you.
We are still taking Registration Requests.
- If you received a notification that your child is on a waitlist, you will remain on the waitlist unless you tell us otherwise.
- We will continue to fill vacancies from the waitlist and families will be notified by email if selected.
PRESCHOOL ELIGIBILITY for the 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Preschool is designed to be a two-year path prior to entering Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten. The following chart is helpful to determine enrollment in Preschool. Children need to be 3 years old to enter preschool.
| 3's Class
|| Birthdate on or between 12/3/15 to 12/2/16
| 4's Class
|| Birthdate on or between 12/3/14 to 12/2/15
| 3's Class
|| Birthdate on or between 9/2/16 and 12/2/16 can start on 3rd birthday
Children whose 5th birthday between 9/2/19 and 12/2/19 will be eligible for Transitional Kindergarten. See TK website
for more information.
PART DAY OPTIONS AND TUITION FULL DAY OPTIONS AND TUITION IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
Parent Participation/Non Participation - License Exempt Information (click here): Chaparral, Deer Canyon, Del Norte, Del Sur, Garden Road, Morning Creek, Shoal Creek, Stone Ranch, Sunset Hills, Tierra Bonita, Turtleback, Valley*,
Part-day starts August. 21, 2019 (4s), August 22, 2019 (3s)
*Valley Part-day starts August 2, 2019 (4s), August 1, 2019 (3s)
Full Day: Adobe Bluffs, Creekside, Del Norte*, Del Sur*, Design39C, Highland Ranch, Monterey Ridge*, Park Village*, Stone Ranch, Rolling Hills, Westview High*, Westwood, Willow Grove*
10 month Full Day starts August 21, 2019
*12 month Full Day starts June 19, 2019, priority given to this start date
State Preschool (registration starts in late April): Del Norte, Los Penasquitos, Sundance, Pomerado, Rolling Hills, Valley
A Physician's Report is required for all Full Day classes. Click here for a printable copy to take to your doctor.
TOURS: To arrange to tour a school site, you must arrange your visit with the teacher by clicking on the link(s) below: