New Student Enrollment
The Poway High School Enrollment Process is for families new to the
Poway Unified School District.
If you are a continuing student, click here for registration information.
For detailed information on Enrolling a new student at Poway High School, please visit our Enrollment Newsletter here. For a brief overview, see below:
If you aren't sure you live within the Poway High boundary, you can use this PUSD Address Lookup Tool. If you live outside our boundary, but still want to attend Poway High, start with the District Transfers section below.
STEPS TO ENROLL A NEW STUDENT IN POWAY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
Accepted forms of Residency Verification:
If a second party is providing residence verification, they are required to provide their two (2) proofs of residence in person, with a valid form of identification.
- Deed to Home
- Mortgage Payment Receipts or Coupons
- Escrow Papers for New Home
- Property Tax Receipt
- Current Bill from Local Utility Company, including Cable TV
- Driver's License
- Military Orders (Base Housing Office Written Verification)
- Rental Agreement
- Rent Receipt
- Bank Statement
- Any other Legal Document(s) which establish home address within school boundaries