Associated Student Body (ASB)
ASB has an amazing 2019-20 school year planned for you!
ASB Discount Cards:
We would like to take this opportunity to tell you about a great offer—the ASB Discount Card. If you purchase an ASB Discount Card, you will receive free admission to ALL Home (non-CIF/playoff) Football and Basketball games, $5 off all MCHS Dance tickets, discounts to various local businesses, and a free Sundevil Rally Towel or Red Sea Tshirt (while supplies last). That’s over $400 worth of discounts for only $50! ASB Discount Cards can be purchased from the Finance window during break, lunch and before or after school. You must have your Student ID Card to purchase the Discount Card. Please see the attached flyer
for more information.
January 20th: No School - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
February 11th: CRW Homeroom Schedule
February 17 - 21: President's Break
Tickets on sale NOW at the Finance window, during break, lunch and after school
December 16-20: $10
January 6-10: $15
January 13-17: $20
January 21-24: $25
Save $5 with your ASB Discount Card
$5 off with ASB Discount Card NOT VALID for Guest Passes
BRINGING AN NON-MC STUDENT AS A GUEST?
1. See Ms. Adelman in the Security Office for the Guest Pass form.
2. Return completed form to Ms. Adelman. She will tell you when to come back to pick up your signed copy of the form.
3. Take the signed copy provided by Ms. Adelman to the Finance window to purchase your dance ticket(s). You will NOT be able to purchase a Guest ticket without the signed copy of the Guest Pass.
4. Bring the signed copy with the receipt attached to the dance. This is your guest's actual ticket. They will not be admitted in to the dance without the signed Guest Pass with receipt and a photo ID.
The following regulations will be enforced at MCHS dances:
1. Students must show an MCHS ID card to purchase tickets and to enter the activity.
2. Approved guests must show a driver’s license or photo identification and an approved guest pass.
3. Students may not transfer or sell tickets to any other student.
4. Dance tickets are non-refundable.
5. MCHS students are responsible for both their own behavior and demeanor and that of their guest.
6. Students must be at the dance by 10:00 pm or they will not be admitted.
7. Students may not exit and re-enter the dance.
8. Sexually explicit dancing and dancing that may result in disruption or injury are prohibited.
9. Absolutely no use or possession of alcohol or drugs is allowed at any MCHS dance. PUSD's discipline policy will be strictly enforced.
10. Guests over twenty years of age are not permitted to attend any dance.
11. Middle school students regardless of age are not permitted to attend any dance/event.
12. Students need to make arrangements to be picked up immediately after the dance/event.
13. Students on Tier 2 must meet criteria to remove themselves from the Tier 2 list in order to purchase tickets and attend the dance.
IT'S GREAT TO BE A SUNDEVIL!