The Academy at Meadowbrook Middle School
Meadowbrook Middle School welcomes diversity among our students, staff, and parent community. To meet the needs of our diverse learners, The Academy at Meadowbrook
offers a unique experience that is competitive, rigorous, differentiated, personally rewarding and focused on the next generation of learners. This will be accomplished through hands-on, in depth, cognitively demanding, and technology oriented instructional approach.
The Academy at Meadowbrook
is guided by five important Guiding Principles:
- High Expectations for academic achievement and conduct. The Academy at Meadowbrookoffers rigorous and relevant courses that will prepare students for high school studies and set the foundation for future studies and interests.
- Choice and Commitment from students, parents, and teachers. Students, parents, and teachers have chosen to participate in The Academy and are therefore expected to meet the full expectations of The Academy at Meadowbrook and devote the time, effort, and support required to achieve.
- Differentiated Time that provides for the interest of students and supports the academic needs of students. With an extended day, students will have an opportunity to enrich and expand their school experience through a second elective and additional instruction that promotes academic achievement.
- Focus on Results for academic achievement and growth while recognizing the individual needs of students. Students are expected to take responsibility for their academic performance.
- Through Unity of Purpose the administration, teachers, students, and parents will take responsibility for the success of The Academy at Meadowbrook.