The Counseling Department uses an Internet-based program called Family Connection (also known as Naviance) as a means of communication and planning with students and parents. Some features of Family Connection include:
- Access to important student data (such as GPA, counselor, etc)
- Career assessments
- College visitation schedule
- E-mail messages and newsletters from the counseling department
- Enrichment programs
- Extensive scholarship database
- Occupational search/employment information
- Scattergrams comparing student academic history to Westview graduates for college acceptance
- And so much more!
We automatically sign up students and their parents for Family Connection accounts. Pre-printed documents are distributed annually to students in Homeroom by October based on the information we have on file. The documents also include registration codes. If a student/parent did not receive their forms and need access information, please contact Kathy Bloomfield
via email or at school in the Wolverine Center.
If you have an account, go to http://connection.naviance.com/westview
to access Family Connection. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link to reset. You must have an email address in the system for this to work. Otherwise, contact Kathy Bloomfield
to reset your password.
If you are not a Westview student/parent, you may access the program using the Guest Entrance feature. Go to the sign on page and click on the "Enter as a Guest" button. You will be able to view limited information as a guest user.