A Safety Reminder to Our BIGGER Trailblazers. This is for those of you who bring their little guys and gals to school. Take a deep breath when you enter the parking lot and REMEMBER THESE SIMPLE RULES:
School Parking Lot is for staff only-if the green visitor spots are full, please park off campus.
Thanks for your cooperation! Remember -- Courtesy is Contagious!
- When walking to school, be sure to obey the Safety Patrol and cross carefully in the crosswalks.
- Drive slowly in parking lots and while around school obeying all traffic rules. Please do not block our neighbor's driveways when parking on the street. You may park at the Boys and Girls club next door.
- The drop off zone is ONE WAY. North drop off (circle) zone is a LEFT TURN only exit. South drop off zone is a RIGHT TURN only exit. Do not get out of your car if you are in the loading zones- Use the right lane only! Trailblazers should exit their cars by the passenger door (next to the curb). Shoes, jackets, and sunscreen should be on before you arrive at the parking lot. Backpacks should be zipped up and accessible.
- PLEASE PULL ALL THE WAY FORWARD before dropping your student at the WHITE CURB. Our staff will open car doors and help the littlest Trailblazers out safely – please treat them kindly. Please stay focused- always drive slowly and carefully.
- Do NOT leave your car unattended in the loading zones.
- Drop your student off in the drop off loops or walk them to the gate closest to the playground (by the Character Counts benches). Students may also enter campus at the gate adjacent to the community playground below Stone Ranch. Parents are encouraged to drop their students off at the gate, and not enter the campus. There will be staff supervision on the playground at 7:40 am before school. Students will be allowed on the play structures or to sit at the tables and benches; children will not be allowed to play soccer or kickball before the start of school.
- Gates to the playground will open at 7:40 am. Students who attend class in buildings B, C, D, E, and F will not be dropping their backpacks off at the classrooms. Students in building G, I, and H will quietly drop their backpacks off at class.
- At 7:53 am the first bell will ring. Students who are on the playground will begin to proceed to classrooms. At this time, the gate by the B ranch house and the gate by ESS will open for students to walk to class. Any students arriving on campus after 8:00 am must be signed in to the office before proceeding to class.
- Now you can smile and have a great day.