Enrollment for New Students
District Enrollment Forms are available here PUSD New Student Enrollment (New Student Enrollment forms for Next year are available after April 30th)
Required Documents for Enrollment:
- All District required forms can be found by going to the District website
- Additional required documents to bring for your child are:
- Original birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport
- Original immunization record (see District website for required immunizations, if the immunization record is not up to date, your child will not be enrolled)
- Two proofs of residency
For More details visit our District Kindergarten Enrollment Information
Page and the TK (Transitional Kindergarten)
Some forms are in PDF format. You must have a PDF reader in order to view and/or print. You can download a free PDF Reader
If you have any questions please feel free to call the Adobe Bluffs office at (858)538-8403 or stop by at your convenience.
PLAN AHEAD…Have immunizations completed.
See PUSD Immunization Requirements for School Age Children
Official immunization record must include:
• Name of Child
• Date of Birth
• Name of immunization administered
• Month and year of EACH immunization. Include day if obtained within birth month.
• Name of health care provider or agency administering EACH vaccine.
If you are taking your child to the doctor for their five year old physical and immunizations prior to enrollment, you may download the Report of Health Checkup for School Entrance MCH77 from the Poway Unified School District website under new student enrollment. The Oral Health Checkup Form is also available on the website. SEE ENROLLMENT