To enroll a new student at Rolling Hills Elementary School:
Review the information on this page
Confirm your assigned school, by your address, on the district website
Enrollment hours are Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 12 PM
New Student Enrollment Information
Forms for New Student Enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year will be available on the Poway Unified Website on May 1, 2016:
English | Spanish
Link to District Website with PUSD Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten Enrollment Information
WHAT YOU NEED TO ENROLL
____ PUSD Enrollment Forms
(2016-2017 forms available May 1, 2016)
____ Parent must bring their picture ID (i.e. Driver's License)
____ Birth certificate, Baptismal Certificate or Passport (Original + 1 copy
____ Original Complete* Immunization Record (Original + 1 copy
____ Two (2) separate forms of residency verification + 1 copy of each
Enrollment will not be accepted unless the entire packet is complete and all requirements are met.
Some forms are in PDF format. You must have a PDF reader in order to view and/or print. You can download a free PDF Reader
*PLAN AHEAD…Have immunizations completed.
All children are required to have their vaccinations fully completed before enrolling in Kindergarten, unless exempted as provided by law*.
See PUSD Immunization Requirements for School Age Children
Official immunization record must include:
- Name of Child
- Date of Birth
- Name of immunization administered
- Month and year of EACH immunization. Include day if obtained within birth month.
- Name of health care provider or agency administering EACH vaccine.
- If you are taking your child to the doctor for their five year old physical and immunizations prior to enrollment, you may download the Report of Health Checkup for School Entrance MCH77 from the Poway Unified School District website [LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE] under new student enrollment. The Oral Health Checkup Form is also available on the website. These forms are required for entry into first grade and can be completed up to 18 months prior to entering the first grade.
- *All children are required to have their vaccinations fully completed/up to date before enrolling in grades TK – 12 unless exempted as provided by law. Under a new law known as SB 277, beginning January 1, 2016, exemptions based on personal/religious beliefs will no longer be an option for vaccines required for school entry in California. Personal/religious beliefs exemptions on file for a child already attending child care or school will remain valid until the child reaches the next immunization checkpoint at kindergarten (including transitional kindergarten) or 7th grade. Medical exemptions, either permanent or temporary, are acceptable with a written statement from physician (M.D. or D.O) licensed in the state of California.
For more information about SB 277, please see http://www.shotsforschool.org/laws/sb277faq/.
Volunteer forms and information can be found at the PUSD Volunteer Website