New Student Enrollment
2016-17 New Student Enrollment District Enrollment Forms for are available on the PUSD New Student Enrollment tab.
(Next School Year New Student Enrollment forms are available after the closest week day after April 30th)
New Student Enrollment forms will be available at the Poway website. Please download the 2016-17 required forms and bring them with you when you enroll. TK & Kindergarten thru 5th Grade enrollment will begin on May 10, 2016 from 2:30 to 5:00 PM
in the Multi Purpose Room. The next date is May 24, 2016 going forward
for enrollment at Park Village office from 9:30 to 1:00 for ALL grades (anyone that missed the May10th enrollment for K to 5th grade students). NO enrollment will be taken in the office between May 11-23rd . Please plan to enroll on May 10th or May 24th or later.
Checklist of documents to bring with you to enroll your incoming student in kindergarten or other student new to Park Village
____ Original birth certificate or passport and a copy
____ Download and fill out all of the required 2016-17 enrollment forms at the District New Enrollment web pages [See LINK above] and site specific forms found on the Park Village website [HERE].
____ Two separate forms of residency verification and a copy
of each (Example: deed to primary residence, lease agreement, utility bill)
____ Original current immunization records and a copy.
____ Contact information for local relatives or friends who will be allowed to pick your child up from school
PV Site Forms
Listed below are the site-specific forms necessary to complete your student’s registration for the 2016-17 school year. CLICK on each form, complete, print and bring with you to enrollment
To enroll your child, you must bring proof that the following immunizations have been administered:
See PUSD Immunization Requirements for School Age Children
All immunizations need to be up to date.
NOTE: If you are taking your child to the doctor for their five-year-old physical examination and immunizations, you may download the Report of Health Checkup for School Entrance MCH77.
Additional Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten Information
- Students turning 5 on September 1 or before go to Kindergarten
- Students turning 5 on September 2-December 2 go to TK
- If your student's birthday is between June 1 and September 1 and you want to enroll them in the TK program, you will need to get their name on the waiting list. Watch the district website for the date to sign up to put your child's name on the "TK Waiting List". See the Transitional Kindergarten page on the PUSD website for more information.
- The District is expecting to have a TK program at every school in the district, provided there is sufficient enrollment at each school. Final decisions on TK locations will be made by Learning Support Services.
- The District website will be updated soon and have detailed information about the program.