Parking Lot Information
Please help keep Park Village students safe...
Due to our large staff and limited parking space the parking lot will be for staff parking only. Please follow this diagram to safely drop off and pick up your children.
Enter driveway on Park Village Road. Once at the curb, please let out your children before exiting on Camino del Sur. Traffic flow is ONE WAY ONLY. Park Village staff will meet & greet your children at the curb. Students need to exit vehicles on the curbside only. Entering the parking lot from Camino del Sur and exiting at Park Village Road is not allowed.
Parking Lot Diagram Coming Soon
- Keep the big picture in mind. It is difficult to dismiss over 700 students at the same time. Your awareness of traffic, students, and adults around you will provide for a safer area for all.
- Remember that after school traffic is nearly dispersed by 3:35 pm. Plan on picking your child up at 3:30 instead of 3:20 if you want to avoid traffic.
- Park in the overflow lot next to the park, or on Camino del Sur and walk to school to pick up your child.
- Cross the street and parking lot in crosswalks only.
- Do not leave your car unattended in the red zone. This is our number one problem. One car will block the flow of traffic for all others.
- Do not drop off or pick up your child or motion them to your car on Park Village Road. Picking up on Park Village Road and pulling into traffic is not safe.
- Do not double park on Camino del Sur. It is illegal and unsafe.
- Do not block crosswalks.
- Pick up & drop off in the school designated areas only (see map)
- Use your turn signals as it helps people know where your are going.
ESS Parking Lot:
Only students that go to ESS with an ESS parking permit are allowed in this parking lot. Do not enter to drop off your child unless they are a registered ESS student.
Auto exiting from the ESS lot during morning drop off, or after school pick-up are to exit making a right turn only.
The San Diego police may ticket you for breaking traffic laws and not obeying traffic signs. Please follow all traffic laws so that all students will have a safe coming and going from Park Village Elementary School each and every day.