The parking lot attached to the school is for staff parking, except for spaces marked “Handicapped Parking”. The street and the parking lot across the street are for parents and visitors. You are encouraged to drop off and pick up your child in front of the Multipurpose Room. (7:40 – 7:55 a.m., 2:20-2:30 pm, and 12:40-12:50 on Friday)
PARKING LOT ETIQUETTE
PARKING IN THE PARKING LOT
- Please drive slowly.
- Follow the Golden Rule with other drivers and staff members. Remember that you are not the only one in a hurry.
- Please do NOT get out of the car to assist or escort your child.
- Pull up close to the car in front of you.
- Please refrain from using cell phones while driving in the parking lot.
Thanks for your cooperation! Remember -- Courtesy is Contagious!
- Please do not park in the reserved spaces.
- Park in one of the parking spaces, not in the traffic flow area at any time of the day.
- If you park in the red zone or in the handicapped parking and leave your vehicle, you are likely to be ticketed by the San Diego Police Department.