Our mission is to ensure that each student at Garden Road will develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes essential for post secondary success and will thrive in a diverse society. Parents and community are vital to the success of this mission.
To fulfill our mission:
- Students will be encouraged to develop independence, responsibility, and respect for all people
- Teachers will provide differentiated, standards-based instruction that engages students in their learning
- Instructional decisions will be based upon data and attention to students' unique learning styles
- Students and staff will use technology as a tool for accessing and presenting information
- By focusing on building supportive relationships, the staff, parents and community will provide a positive, safe learning environment for all students
- Students will develop positive character by learning and using the Pillars of Character