The mission of the PUSD Foundation is to provide funding, resources, support, and opportunities for District activities and programs in order to expand and enrich the educational experiences of our students.
The Poway Unified School District Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The Foundation provides financial resources to support K-12 programs.
The PUSD Foundation is focusing its efforts on support in the following areas:
1) S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) Skills for all students
2) College and Career Readiness
3) Rigor, Relevance and Relationships
We rely on your support to maintain our standard of excellence in all we do to provide opportunities for the success of our students.
Examples of ways in which your donation will support student activities and programs include but are not limited to:
- Participation in local, state and national competitions, such as DECA, Science Olympiad, Robotics
- Career days and participation with our industry partners, such as Women in Engineering; field trips to Junior Achievement’s Biztown
- College Fairs and career exploration programs
- Student internships
- Technology in the classrooms
- Training and supplies for Project Lead the Way
- Programs in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math